July 21, 2010

Meet Annie From CPR Training

I attended a free CPR training class offered by our county tonight. It was short, straight to the point and lasted an hour. Most of the participants were well into their senior years. I was an anomaly. I was thinking that the younger set (like me) should be more interested in learning such skills. Just an opinion. Learning CPR was on a must do list and of course now that I have all this free time - It was time. I thought the process would be more complicated but we were taught to keep only two things in mind. 
  • Call 911
  • Do the compressions
Simple enough to keep on mental file right? Meet Annie, I saved her earlier tonight and she came with a CPR refresher DVD. Kinda freaky looking but she actually works!
Now I can't share the motions of doing CPR because I'm not the expert. We were told to check out The American Heart Association for information. Just like how I learned First Aid last month, I hope to never apply these skills on anyone. Just the same, you just never know. Go get trained!
Follow chelleponce on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Chelle, display mo si Annie at your bed side ... KAKATAKOT ... JEJE !!!

    ReplyDelete

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails