June 25, 2010

That Donovan Goal

For the past two weeks, I've been glued to the tube because of the World Cup! I have caught the bug!!! Each match that the US team has played has been dramatic. I'm cheering on along with my downloaded iphone vuvuzela app! 

I am not over that Donovan goal yesterday which ensured the US a place in the final 16.
My dad and I were punching our fists in the air, screaming our lungs out and jumping in utter glee!!! We were just like these guys in the video. 




I'm not a certified sports gal. I don't understand most of the rules. Lately, I've been watching a whole lot of them though. First the NBA, now the World Cup and Wimbledon simultaneously. It's probably annoying but my dad is patient enough to explain stuff to me. I try my best and wiki. 

Admittedly, there's a whole lot of eye candy! Soo many good looking football players, sooo little time. I'm loving the uniforms, knee high socks and colors too! The players sure fill them out nicely. That's zero body fat for you! All that running and kicking!


Hello there Landon Donovan!!! UnStoppAble!!!! 

This post really has not much "meat" to it. I just want to remember how completely nuts I went with my dad upon that goal. Good times!!! 

(photo credits:landondonovan.com, google images)



Follow chelleponce on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails