June 25, 2010

Off To Hogwarts

The family's off (except my shoti) on a road trip to Orlando, FL in a few hours. I can't wait to see Disney World again as an adult! But more importantly, watch this.


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is finally open too and can I scream e-x-c-i-t-e-d loud enough?!!! Aaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I act like a muggle or as a wizard?!!?

After Orlando, we'll be heading southwest to Clearwater Beach for some fun in the sun. Hopefully, we don't get oil spilled there. *sigh* How horrible is this oil spill? Praying for good weather, goodness knows how unpredictable the weather is down South!

Got to wrap up packing my stuff now, it took me half the day. I've gotten better at my packing OC-ness!! I was tweeting and reading blogs in between.  Cheers to a safe and enjoyable trip with the family!



Follow chelleponce on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails