April 07, 2009

Billy's Bakery

I had time to kill before meeting up with my group mates earlier today for a project. Billy's Bakery was a few blocks down so I thought to swing by and grab myself a treat. Been craving for something chocolate the past few days. I heard that the brownies made here are quite good. According to their site, "Not only are our brownies made with rich, thick milk chocolate but they also have chocolate chips baked in the batter! So thick and fudgy, you'll think your mom was in the kitchen."


It was delish!!! Not to sweet which is how I like it and moist in all the right places. The cell phone picture does not do it any justice. I'm trying their cupcakes next. Must compare it to Magnolia Bakery and Buttercup Bakeshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails