December 19, 2009

Twiddling My Thumbs

That fashion merchandising degree is mine! What to do now? I should be packing for that nearing trip but I'm still not in pack mode. My mom's started to drop reminders. I'll cram next week. Such a hassle picking out two seasons of clothing to last me a couple of weeks. Putting it off will force me to be brutally decisive when I edit. Why did they cut the allowance to two - 50 pound luggage again?!?! Roar! Must NOT bring 8 pairs of shoes! Less is more. Be creative. Neutrals. Solids. Hang well together. Mix, Match. I can do this.

The sudden slow down has left me twiddling my thumbs. I'm relieved but kind of missing a bit of the toxicity I underwent the past 1.5 months? Already. Okay, the last day was just yesterday. Cutting myself some slack. Not complaining, just saying.

Our first major snow storm/blizzard of the season rolled in just in time for the official start of Winter. Everything will be blanketed white by tomorrow morning. It's always serene the first day. I almost always end up sitting in bed just staring out my window spacing out, sighing.

I hope everyone's Christmas gifts list's getting ticked off. Christmas in six days!!!! Manila in seven!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails