December 24, 2009

Merry (5th Ave) Christmas!!!

5th Avenue rocks during the Holidays because of all the lights and lavish store window displays. I have been lucky enough to have spent a good amount of time this year interning and researching for homework in this area. Fashion is love.

That star/snowflake hangs right on 57th St. and 5th Ave. I took a bad photo but it's really pretty at night. I should've taken pics of Bergdorf Goodman's fantastic window visual displays.

Further down. That's LV, Tiffany & Co and Gucci.


Of course, let's not forget Henri Bendel where I interned. Those crystallized disco balls change colors in tune to music.

Here's Fendi's signature buckle cinching the flagship store!

Cartier's signature red "box".

And the usual snowflake lights at Saks Fifth Avenue fronting Rockefeller Center.
My personal favorite.

Have a good one!! MERRY (5th Ave) CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails