November 09, 2009

Today's Kababawan

No more slipping and sliding when I'm upside down and twisting around. My Jade Yoga Mat is here!!! In sedona RED!!! I can't wait to use it at Saturday's practice. A tree is planted for every mat sold. Oh goodie! I have done a few asanas on it in the five minutes I've had it in my possession and yay!! No slippage whatsoever.

Of course, my daily dose of WWD. It's usually a day late so I was pleasantly surprised that Monday's issue came on a Monday. With the S/S 2010 top collections recap too. This will be absorbed during tomorrow's commute. I'm in dire need for forecast information in my product development term project.

I have two other things in the mail on their way!! These purchases are guiltless too. A protective sleeve so I can properly schlep my mac to school in the coming days and a book as pasalubong. See... NEEDS.

And And And. I BOUGHT TICKETS TO U2's 360 TOUR!!!!! Yowza!!!! It's exactly 252 days away from today. Yes. I counted. July 19, 2010. Ticketmaster was an ordeal when the presale started. I was toggling jewelry orders and the refresh button. Nastress ako. Success came after about 8 tries. Lucky 8!! Oh Joy!!!


It has been and will be a stressful couple of weeks. Six term projects/papers due one on top of the other in the last six weeks of the semester. Online shopping just gives me a shot of one of my favorite words. Anticipation. Just because it's always good to look forward to something no matter what or how shallow it is.

Good mood na ako! Project time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails