October 22, 2009

Stella McCartney for Gap Kids

Some brands that I recall my mom dressing me with then include Esprit Kids, Croco Kids, Osh Kosh B'Gosh and United Colors of Benetton.

Are they starting them early now or what? Stella McCartney for the young ones this November at select Gap Stores, just flagship ones I suppose.

My niece Isabel would totally rock that pink tutu. She already dresses like that now.


That bandcamp-ish jacket's right on!

Maybe I'll fit into that cheetah or leopard gray sweater dress? Size specs run from newborn to 12. Sometimes I still fit into 12s!! Ipagpilitan ba?

Boyfriend jacket and ankle zip skinnies already!?!!

Oh Stella! Where were you when my mom was still buying my clothes for me?

(photo credist: wwd & nitrolicious.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails