June 03, 2009

Channeling Madewell

My shoti has given me his two cents on my outfit choices of late. Last Sunday, I had a white slub tee on with distressed jeans. Yesterday, a Madewell loose oversized striped tissue tee, skinnies and my trusty Converse chucks. Think loose, unfinished , washed out , worn in stuff. He's said: "How come parang sobrang nalaba na yang shirt mo?" and "Bakit lately yung mga damit mo parang gamit na gamit yung style?" Hmmm.. besides feeling a little lazy with what I already own, I've also grown fond of J.Crew's sister brand Madewell. Compared to J.Crew, Madewell's assortment is less preppy, more relaxed and wearable. I must be channeling the brand subconsciously. Here are some looks. Doesn't it make you want to just throw on a t-shirt, jeans, flat sandals and just go? I think summer's going to look like this for me.


(photo credits: madewell1937.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails