June 05, 2009

Cain and Abel Trance

My Korean classmates recommended a new drama that just ended in S. Korea. My laptop has been on over a week now with the downloads and my non stop viewing of Cain and Abel. I just wrapped up the series tonight and I don't know what my purpose is now. KkKkKKkk

My, my, my So Ji Sub is still as cute as ever. He plays Lee Cho In. Never mind the other dude. Here's the synopsis.

Cho In is a very gifted doctor who has everything that he wants whereas his older brother, Seon Woo, is jealous of all the attention that Cho In receives. Seon Woo blames his brother for taking everything good in his life away from him. Seon Woo blames Cho In for getting their father's love, getting more recognition as a doctor, and for stealing the woman he loves.

Got the time to oggle at So Ji Sub? No need to download eons, watch it here!

You laugh out loud, tear up and get all excited and antsy all in one go. I sure missed watching dramas. Now, I should get on with my pile of neglected WWD newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails