January 19, 2009

Elevation

I wasn't in on the Obama hype. Didn't get what the fuss was about at first. Now I think I get it. He just has THAT effect on people. His November 4th speech in Chicago is one for the books. I've read the transcript at least four times. I give him .

Slate.com's article Obama In Your Heart by Emily Yoffe had me nodding. It was elevation. How come I wasn't elevated right away though? Pessimism? Realism? Practicality?

All this depression/recession news is annoying. The world needs a shot of elevation. I'll be at orientation when he gets sworn in. Witnessing history will have to wait.

His name is now synonymous with change by his own doing. I hope he delivers. Remember, great expectations. Disappointment is a b*tch and we really can't afford that now can we? Let's wish him luck. Aja!!! Fighto!!! Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails