September 25, 2008

$700 Billion In Layman's Terms

This figure's all over the news the past week. What the hell does $700 billion look like?!!?!?? So I researched and came across this article from a favorite web magazine Slate.com. Here's a few:

1.) $2,300 for each of the 300 million US population (A small Chanel quilted purse for every American haha!! )
2.) 12 Bill Gates
3.) 381 Titanic-like movie production costs
4.) A country's 2007 GDP - Netherlands
5.) Around half of the net worth of the Forbes 400

I guess it's do or die. I know little about this thing they call an "economic crisis" but I do wonder how it will affect me now or in the future. Isn't it like the wheel of life too? Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down? Since they say rock bottom is within sight, isn't there no other way but up from this point on?

yada yada yada...

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails