December 06, 2009

Final Stretch

I rocked three critical projects Thanksgiving week.

Now it's down to T minus 2 projects, 2 papers and 4 finals.

I thought to extend interning at Bendel for a week or two. I'm well over my hours there. Let's see how this week plays out. I haven't started packing for my upcoming trip and have resorted to e-commerce shopping for pabilis and pasalubongs and such as I'm holed up in front of my mac. I am loving the convenience and anticipation that comes with online shopping though. Sheesh!! I this industry - brick and mortar form or not.

I'm tired BUT THRILLED. Know what I mean? T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D. Some dude told me once that there was no such thing as good stress - stress as a word is negative in itself. Well he thought wrong! This semester's been nothing but stress of the good, great, awesome kind.

Looking forward to finishing (and miss being in) fashion school. Last two weeks of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails