November 23, 2009

Can't Get Her Out Of My Head

I had forgotten about All I See by Kylie Minogue and now it's stuck in my head. Major LSS. It was playing at Club Monaco aka My Obsession Store last Saturday. Most stores are now flush with holiday / party apparel and accessories. Little black dresses. Lace. Sequins. Shine. Sheen. Sparkle all around. Well Club Monaco sucks me right in every time with their styling and spot on store music. Sensory marketing? Sooooon... shop and go out!!! Shop and celebrate. Shop and party.

----------------------------------------
"Have to make sure I'm looking hot
'Cause we're going to our favourite spot
Till the morning we're gonna rock
Boy you rock me up (yeah)

My baby
Doesn't matter what's going on
Or who's around us
All I see is you
Right now they're playing our song
Dance floor is ours
All I see is you
The DJ's got me feelin' like I did
When I first met you
And there's nothing that can break us apart
In two
'Cause all I see is you"


No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails