May 24, 2009

I Missed Reading + SUMMER!!

I've read nothing but textbooks since January. I'm not complaining though as I find the subject matter really appealing. Studying fashion topics doesn't feel like studying at all. It's different though when you read at your own pace. The bus ride to and from DC gave me time. It's detox week for me too, I've been at it with the drinks everyday since my last final Monday. I can't wait to start my internship next week. It will be short but hopefully be very sweet. Regardless of what they do with me, I will make the most of it even if it would mean reading what I'm photocopying.

I feel that the summer holidays this year will mean more to the American population. The mood the past couple of months has definitely not been the cheeriest because of the recession. I do sense it's lifting though. Cheers to the memorial weekend and the start of a new season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails