February 09, 2009

I Want Me A Shiatsu

My body's taken a beating since classes started. The commute's not that bad. It takes a 30-40 minute bus ride, a two stop train ride and a short walk to get to FIT. I'm just not used to being exposed to the elements. The warm up this week is a welcome relief. I thought my face was going to peel off last Thursday. I've been blessed not to have classes scheduled on days when it would rain or snow. I hope I don't jinx it by saying that though.

It was only last night when I felt all achy. I've been in a whirlwind the last few weeks juggling work and school. I'm in dire need of a massage to get stiffness and tension sorted out. I've been putting it off since Thanksgiving. It's Valentine's day already! Let's see if I can schedule one this weekend. A swedish/shiatsu is in order.

Anyways, trust DailyCandy to tell you exactly what you need. I've been an avid subscriber of Daily Candy for years! It's cool how you can filter your candy city by city. Today's candy is for a Shiatsu Set available at Japan Trend Shop.


How's that for a sign? It's a pretty good Valentine's gift too don't you think? It's massage made easy. Now your partner won't have any excuse.

(photo credit:japantrendshop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails