November 20, 2008

Holiday Wish List 2008

After the bakasyon to the La Ville Lumiere (City of Lights), I SHOULD NOT be coming up with wish lists of ANY sort. But hey, they're always fun dibadibs?? lol KkkkKk Here we go!

1.) Kenneth Cole Leather Bomber in Gray
- it eez zee purrfect jacket for moi! my favorite part's the high collar, covering the back of your neck's always good in combating the cold.


2.) Kenneth Cole Long Puffer Coat
- definitely not Michelin man looking because of the snap waist belt, the 80% down filler will keep you toasty and again, the collar's not only taray looking but also functional. My white and chocolate brown ones have served me well the last three East Coast winters. We are in dire need of black.

3.) Tiffany Atlas Cube Charm
- pandagdag sa apple at initial lock charms ko. this charm automatically makes me think of time. time is money/gold diba?


4.) Comfy Black Flats
- here's one I'm liking from trusty Banana Republic ( I have not bought a pair of shoes from this brand that has hurt whether heeled or flat). The Gap ones I abuse are now super scuffed and are not suede looking anymore.

5.) The new Macbook (no need for an image)
- I'd be happy with the 13" version. The Macbook turned into a bag kaya tuloy naging wish to. *sigh* Just when I had made up my mind at switching. *sigh* The four year old Toshiba clunker still works fine. Accessories trump working gadgets!

Oh that's "only" 5 things :)


What do you want from Santa this season??

(photo credits: kenneth cole, bananarepublic, tiffany.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails