September 10, 2008

The Z Heartthrob

I almost hyperventilated when I formally met him (one of our bosses) at our NY showroom and shook his hand. Almost passed out when he remembered an email on an issue I was working on. "Oh you're Michelle!!!" *pagbigyan niyo na ako*

He's so good looking in real life and in pictures. I'm hardly attracted to white men but diyos ko kung ganito itsura eh bulag ka siguro! In formal or sports wear, HANEP siya manamit. I would never get any work done with him around. I'd be busy pretending not to stare and checking out his clothing. "Huh? What PO? Say that again??"

The Sartorialist took this photo I assume after the ZZegna Fashion Show last Monday for style.com

Watchathink??



No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails