August 20, 2008

Runway Picks: 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2008

Fall is around the corner! Time to browse through clothes from the last fashion week before they show new spring/summer stuff this coming September. Time just flew! My coworker is busybee making sure all clothes/samples are here for the upcoming ZZ fashion show in about two weeks. Anyway, here are my choices from 3.1 Phillip Lim.



Transitional weather layering!



I like the slouchy pants tucked into the boots. Chillax!



Is that brocade/silk?



The chocolate heels made the dress pop! Nice necklace too.



Boots too slouchy for my taste but it worked well with the denim pencil skirt.


I just returned a pair similar to these back to H&M. They were ill-fitting so I'm on the look out again. Uso nanaman ang pleated front and foldover hem/cuffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails