May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mommy Dear!!

I don't always understand my mom. I've lost my patience, talked back and walked away from her one two many times. In spite of this, I know that she has my back no matter what I do, where I end up or whatever happens to me. I don't know what it is really, perhaps 'maturity' (haha), my eyes and heart have been opened to the fact that she always has my best intentions at heart. I have a feeling that wherever she goes, I am there. I need her like that.  


Her fighting spirit, strength and ceaseless nurturing to everyone is legendary!!! They say daughters inevitably turn out just like their mothers. I'm all for that. She just rocks! I'll be lucky to be even half the mom that she is. XoXo Mom!!! Love You! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

Cheers to all you Mommies out there!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails