May 07, 2010

AGE Design Kids HiLo Chair

I only started to notice the diversity of baby gear when my niece Isabel came along. It's quite a wonderful world!!! I find myself staring at stroller brands, diaper bag styles and toys when I see them around. Because we don't have the luxury of yayas (nannies) here, we appreciate anything that would make looking after babies, kids easier. You can only imagine how much stuff you end up "needing" because of this. They think of everything. 

I'm watching Ellen's Mother's Day show right now. She has a room full of pregnant women and she's giving away so much baby stuff! From Dr. Weil's baby bottles, basic Baby Bjorn carriers to Huggies limited edition diapers in denim! Wow, starting them young huh? 

I was taken by the Age Design HiLo Chair



Use it as a high chair from 6 months onward. When your baby gets bigger, just flip it and use it as an ordinary chair.

Not exactly cheap at $299 ($233 at Amazon as of today), I think it's a pretty cool two for one! It grows with you and your baby. Not bad looking either right?

(photocredits: agedesign.ca & ohdeedoh.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails