June 22, 2010

Today's Groupon Deal: Anti-Gravity Yoga

Groupon is a portmanteau word for "group" and "coupon". To me, it's simply discount shopping with a group of people in major cities in North America and Europe - NYC, Toronto, London etc.... When the minimum number of buyers is reached, the deal is on! Power of clout / collective buying! Go here to view a video explanation. 

Today's deal for North Jersey is $35 for Four (yes four) Anti-Gravity Yoga Glasses.  That's $8.75 / class!!! That's an awesome deal!

According to Core Connection's site -- 
"AntiGravity Yoga combines traditional yoga principles with elements from aerial acrobatics, dance, pilates and calisthenics. AntiGravity Yoga helps students realign their body and Spirit with the tool of gravity that severs to achieve physical and mental decompression. You will learn to fly, hold and balance in challenging yoga poses longer, gain better kinesthetic awareness, build cardiovascular and muscular strength, become more flexible, increase joint mobility, decompress the vertebrae of the spine without strain and utilize the agility you've gained from yoga to play with gravity! The class emphasis is to have fun while learning new skills while experiencing a total body workout."






If the studio wasn't 51 minutes away from where I live - one way, I'd be hanging upside down doing my spine/back the biggest favor already!!! Aerial silks is gaining popularity in NYC gyms, I hope it eventually catches on on our side of the river. Yoga? Enough said! The two together sound like a plan to me. I'm just not willing to drive that faaar when I have my trusty 10 minute drive yoga studio all paid for 50 classes! 

Did I mention that you get $10 Groupon bucks each time a referral signs up and makes a purchase? Sign up here, pick your city and share!!! It's win-win to share!!

Groupon for North Jersey is only a few weeks old and I've already purchased a $20 for $50 worth of fondue and dessert Groupon at The Magic Pot. I'm ready for the next great deal and to fondue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails