June 10, 2010

Now Open Online: Madewell

Madewell finally launches an e-commerce platform! Now I can oggle at the merchandise from the comfort of my room. No need to trek to SoHo "just to check what's new". 

Online, they offer free shipping and returns on jeans!! Throw them into your cart, check out, try them on at home, keep or send back - no hassle! When it comes to denim, I don't care much for brands. I obsess on fit! Madewell denim won me over at first sight and fit last year that I bought three pairs right off the bat. I tried on every style in practically every wash and was in the fitting room at least 1.5 hours! These two fits were my winners.

Rail Straight Jeans - As the name suggests, they fall straight from the hip. 


Skinny Ankle Jeans - Cut shorter than the Skinny Skinny Jean, perfect for us petite women! 


Dresses are so easy for summer, look at what caught my eye! Liking the print and racer back style of the first dress and the ruffles on the second. 


Such a relaxed looking lace print tee! It looks almost real to me. 


I'm digging these ropey soled espadrilles - just slip them on, these sandals - just zip them up. They both go with just about everything!



*Sigh* Oh, Madewell, you've done so well! Summer dressing's looking good already!

(photo credits: madewell.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails