April 22, 2010

Matt & Nat + Mommy's Birthday

I enjoy walking around aimlessly around department stores just looking. Lately, I have been indulging in this guilty pleasure at Bloomingdale's. These bags from Matt & Nat caught my eye -- well that happens a lot.


The Santogold Shoulder Bag $185

Hendrix Mini / Crossbody Bag $165

They look great on, are cross functional and are well priced. They're eco-friendly too! The leather's synthetic but don't feel 'crunchy' and the lining's made out of plastic and yet have a suede-y soft feel to the touch. The brand site states that they average 21 recycled bottles to line one handbag. That, IMHO, is coolness.  We're all trying to find ways to go green right?  Happy Earth Day! =) 

It's not only mother nature's day but more importantly our mother's birthday. I may not always appreciate and agree with her but one thing I do know is that she always, always has our best intentions at heart. With that in mind, I try my bestest to look at the bigger picture and understand. Cheers! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!! =)=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails