April 15, 2010

I Want To Swim In Aqua

Bloomingdale's private label Aqua's out with their seasonal mix and match lookbook online. I always wait for it. This time, it's 12 looks with 10 pieces. Click for a better view.

Here are my three picks from their 12 looks.


Coral and navy together? Niice!

Stripes & Anorak/Military Jacket trends - check & check!

And of course, le boyfriend jacket's still easy and going strong.

Five things to like about Aqua in my humble opinion:
1. Price point - majority of separates are under $100
2. Pieces are fashion forward yet don't scream overly trendy - therefore can last more than a season
3. Designs, colors are inspired by brands offered at Bloomingdale's contemporary floor - think Theory, Michael Stars, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vince etc...
4. They're made in the US of A - well okay, not the entire line but a good chunk of it. I'm an avid label / washing instructions checker, I'm crazy like that.
5. And they just look RIGHT.

(photo credits:bloomingdale's.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails