April 21, 2010

Camper Footwear

Camper conjures up images of outdoorsy, lug around, clunky and ugly footwear. Last week, Piperlime 's newsletter showed me a couple of pairs that don't look at all outdoorsy to me.

These mustard wedges would totally elongate your leg!
Can you say neutral? Will match anything!


More of that comfy looking wedge heel. 


Looking like art. 


Liking these Japanese slippers looking flats and color blocked flat mary janes a lot!!!

From what I gather from the brand site, the shoes feature a cushioning system and are made lightweight with rigid stitching. They've also started producing hybrid shoes. Think recycled raw materials and non-polluting processes. I like them more already. Adding Camper to my shoe brand radar. 

(photo credits: piperlime & camper.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails