April 29, 2010

Bloomingdale's Catalog

I used to get catalogs from 888 different brands. It was too much. I have painstakingly called in a stop to most except for a few favorites. You see, I don't even subscribe to major fashion magazines. WWD on print provides my fix. I probably should get two or three magazines though. It is one way to stay on top of what's happening in the industry. Yes, you can see most of the stuff online but print just works out better for me as I don't just skim through the articles. I have that tendency online. 

One catalog that I have kept coming in is Bloomingdale's. These two are from Spring and the recent Beauty Event. 


The pages are jampacked with what's trendy for the season. 


Of the moment lucite fashion jewelry.


Sheeny tanks paired with slouch capris.

  

Looks from private label Aqua. I love the shape of that stripe tee. 


Ceramic, gummy and plastic wrist watches in fun spring colors. 


Oxfords, brogues to pair with everything.


Their latest swim offerings. 


The latest beauty products. 

Not bad for a free 'subscription' huh? Of course, these end up in our recycling pile after I have pored over each issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again soon okay? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails